Monday 28 May 2012

My Facebook Art Page




Facebook is the most popular networking site in the world, so it is a perfect place to advertise my work, and network with other illustrators and businesses. I have sold work through facebook, one particular piece was a large scale acrylic on canvas painting, which I sold for £600.


It is also a fantastic way to show people what you are up to, and for fans to follow your recent work, and what you are currently working on.


Some of my contacts on my facebook art page include:


The New Yorker Magazine
No Brow
Snapper Welly Art
Matt Artiman Illustrations
Liz Morris Illustrations
Black Ant
Folio Illustration
Arena Illustration
U-One Toy Arts
Cornwall Art Centre
Bytedust Art
Fringe Arts
Richmond Illustrators
Fuzzywork Illustration
Anderson Illustrations
Little Curly Illustrations
Grafix Addictions
Snooty Fox
Book Sniffer
Arts Plymouth


I have also networked with a lot of London, New York and European Illustratiors, artists and Graphic Designers.

1 comment: