Monday 28 May 2012

ROUSSEAU CONSULTING


I have already had a two hour meeting with Luciana Rousseau, and am due to have my second meeting with her on the 16th of June, to discuss my potential in the world of Art, Graphic Design and Illustration. 


Luciana helps you to think through your skills, abilities and goals, then helps to source this into a direction, whether it be helping you find the right contacts and companies to approach, or it be the consideration of setting up your own business.


The first step Luciana told me to take was to make a huge brainstorm of these things:



  • Who am I? What skills do I have, what is my identity, what can I offer?
  • If I want to consider having my own business, or being a freelance artist/Illustrator I need to come up with a "Name/Brand" .... What am I about?
  • An Inventory: I need to list all the things I already have that can potentially make money, be put into galleries, be sold online, or that I can approach companies with.
  • What do I want to achieve: What other things do I have in mind, what do I want to create and add to my inventory?
  • What are my values? How do I value myself as a Designer?
  • Approaches: Who do I want to approach, who do I not want to approach?
  • Basic pricing model: My hourly rate, material costs? Create a timetable of how much would I charge per hour, and per cm2
  • Website: After I have established the above pointers, I then need to combine it all into a website, that advertises me as a designer










3 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing the post.. parents are worlds best person in each lives of individual..they need or must succeed to sustain needs of the family.
    Poker Online Terpercaya

    ReplyDelete
  2. artikel ini sangat menarik untuk di baca dan sangat berkualitas !! MANTAP !!

    Saya juga memiliki artikel yang bisa untuk kalian baca-baca silahkan kunjungi

    Aplikasi IDN Poker versi Terbaru

    ReplyDelete
  3. Situs ini sangat baik dan saya sangat suka membacanya. Meski begitu kami juga ada beberapa artikel terbaik buat kalian semua.

    http://www.apkidnpoker.com/
    http://www.poker88apk.com/
    http://poker99.idnplayqq.com/

    ReplyDelete