Monday 28 May 2012

Personal Statement

My name is Kirsty Marshall and I am a fresh-faced vibrant 21 year old who is highly motivated and has always had a passion for art, illustration and graphic design.
I have been selling my work and taking commissions from clients since the age of 15 years old, while completing a National Diploma in Graphic design and recently graduating with a Bachelor Of Arts Degree in Illustration and Print.

I am incredibly driven and I know my subject well. I have a lot of confidence to work really well with people, with the ability to understand and interpret what people want, and offer them a fantastic service. I have the dedication to work under a lot of pressure independently, as well as having the diverse ability to cohere with other designers and be successful working as a team.

I am very much a perfectionist, and am willing to dedicate my all to every piece of work I produce, to be sure it is completed at a very high standard. This to me is my purpose and passion, so therefore I will always be sure that 100% goes into what I do.

I have learnt and mastered a huge range of skills, from the abiltiy to paint life-like large scale pieces of artwork, to designing graphic design pieces and vector illustrations in CS5 Photoshop and illustrator. I also have the ability to design, draw and create hand drawn animations with using Adobe Flash, and the experience in using Adobe Flash Catalyst in order to create Flash Websites.

My skills don't just cover digital aspects of graphic design and illustration, but also hand made work, such as hand made, illustrated, printed and binded books, greeting card paintings and designs, gift wrap design and merchandise such as hand made and painted badges and figurines.


My attitude in life is that anything is possible if I can make it possible, the sky is my limit and the only person who can stop me from doing what I aspire is me.

No comments:

Post a Comment