Monday 28 May 2012

People Per Hour


PeoplePerHour.com is a marketplace connecting small businesses and freelancers all over the world in a trusted environment where they buy and sell services to each other.
Service providers ('Freelancers') on PeoplePerhour.com come in many varieties and skills, from self-employed professionals, incorporated businesses or simply people who work around their Job to supplement their income and explore other talents they are passionate about.
Creating a profile is FREE. We charge a small service fee on success based on which usage plane you are on.
Over 76,023 business clients now use PeoplePerHour.com to outsource work regularly giving our community of 205,864 talented freelancers immense reach for little or no cost.






"My name is Kirsty Marshall and I am a fresh-faced vibrant 21 year old who is highly motivated and always had a passion for art, illustration and graphic design. 

I have been selling my work and taking commissions from clients since the age of 15 years old, while completing a National Diploma in Graphic design and a Bachelor Of Arts Degree in Illustration and Print.

I know my subject well, and work really well with people, with the ability to understand and interpret what people want, and offer them a fantastic service.

I am very much a perfectionist, and am willing to dedicate my all to every piece of work I produce, to be sure it is completed at a very high standard. This to me is my purpose and passion, so I will always put 100% into what I do.

I have a huge range of skills, from the abiltiy to paint life like large scale pieces of artwork, to designing graphic design pieces and vector illustrations in CS5 Photoshop and illustrator. I also have the ability to design, draw and create hand drawn animations with using Adobe Flash, and has experience in using Adobe Flash Catalyst in order to create Flash Websites.

My skills don't just cover digital aspects of graphic design and illustration, but also hand made work, such as hand made, illustrated, printed and binded books, greeting card paintings and designs, gift wrap design and merchandise such as hand made and painted badges and figurines."

No comments:

Post a Comment